Dan Lier is the premier Sales & Leadership Motivational Keynote speaker specializing in delivering an extraordinary customized talk that will impact and entertain your next convention or corporate event. When your company is looking for a premier motivational speaker based in Las Vegas for an event, Dan Lier will take your company’s event to the next level.
He is a #1 best-selling author and internationally recognized sales & leadership motivational speaker with the experience of presenting over 3,500 customized talks to companies around the globe.
With two decades of experience presenting motivational keynotes for corporate events, Dan is the most requested speaker in Las Vegas. Over past two years alone, Dan has spoken in over 30 countries sharing his proven strategies to “Maximize Your True Potential.”
Dan was a regular on HSN as America’s Coach where he shared his “Strategies for Success” with millions.
Dan’s work has been covered by The Today Show and Inside Edition, along with being a guest on the Howard Stern show and The O’Reilly Factor. A former international speaker and top performer for Tony Robbins’ – Dan’s high impact message and charismatic delivery style will connect with your audience, and provide them with inspiration along with proven strategies for achievement.
In Dan’s early career, he earned the ranks of the #1 sales performer in the country and won back-to-back national titles as a college basketball player. He knows what it takes to win.
Dan’s high-content and high-energy talks provide useable and relatable tools to increase performance.
Maximizing Your True Potential
Friday, October 20, 2017 | 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
This high-energy, high-content session is Dan Lier’s most requested talk. Dan shares specific strategies to increase performance in both business and life. From developing the psychology of a winner to specific strategies on how to stay positive and take consistent action, Dan will leave you with the confidence and tools to create positive results, exceed expectations, and have your best year ever.
- The Psychology of a top performer
- The Success Mindset
- What YOU believe impacts your performance and results.
- You’ll never out-earn or out-sell your own beliefs.
- Achieving the momentum of the #1 Performer right NOW.
- The Power of a Winning Attitude
- 40% of your Attitude is a Learned Skill – It’s Your Choice.
- How your attitude affects your results.
- How your attitude attracts or repels customers, clients and opportunities.
- How to Maintain a Winning Attitude!
- The Formula for Success
- Why most people fail to hit their targets
- Consistent action is the key
- How to set yourself up to win
- Getting it Done Every Day!