Judi is an expert on personal branding who helps professionals learn how to expand their network, embrace fear and get a competitive edge.
Judi has spent over 15 years working in Sales and Marketing for companies like Marriott, Omni, and Starwood Hotels.
She was recently selected as one of Connect Magazines 40 under 40 in the Hospitality Industry and is the Immediate Past President of Meeting Professionals International Chicago.
Judi also works as an event emcee and on camera host.
As a professionally trained improviser and Second City Alumni with a Radio / Television degree, Judi uses her training every day to create authentic and memorable experiences for her clients.
Judi imagines a world where everyone believes that what they have is good enough and where you have the confidence to pick yourself.
She will show you how!
Are You Accelerating or Playing It Safe? How to Amplify Your Personal Brand and Stay Relevant
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 | 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Through personal stories, Improv games and over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, this inspiring keynote session will help attendees understand why their personal brand is critical to success, growth, and freedom.
Attendees will learn The Brandprov System framework and will take-a-way the following:
- How to promote yourself internally and externally
- Steps to gain a competitive edge
- How to land better professional opportunities
- How to respond to change
- Tools to provide more focus and productivity
- Strategies that will help you expand the reach of your network
- A personalized value proposition statement you can use immediately
- An understanding of how to overcome and embrace your fear
- A chance to improvise!