BOLD & BALANCED. Your Career. Your Life.
While your administrative skills are critically important, there is much more to taking a holistic view to your profession and bringing your “A” game to work. Your ability to have impact and reach outrageous levels of success in your career can only occur when you have a 360° view of your life; when you give equal attention, over time, to the 5 Pillars of life: Career, Family, Financial, Spiritual and Wellness. When your 5 Pillars are intact, you are fulfilled, creative, energized, confident, strong and joyous.
Success at work and producing outstanding products (your assignments and projects) are achieved only by reframing your thinking to create a broader awareness. We provide insights into what sustainable excellence looks and feels like.
- Pace at Which We Work: The supersonic fast-paced workplace demands that we be alert, sharp, inquisitive, and thought leaders who anticipate issues and have solutions ready at hand.
- You Support Someone In Leadership: You need to be clearer, more focused, more resilient, better prepared for anything that comes your way, and be a master of time and energy.
- Survival: Because the world moves at Mach speed and if you don’t ground yourself in the 5 Pillars, you can get eaten up.
- Shaping Your Career: No one is handed a dream career “on a platter.” Each individual needs to step up to create his or her desired career. They need to make informed decisions and be accountable for their own actions and the outcome.
- Competitive Marketplace: Now more than ever your company needs you to contribute to the organization by producing quality work, being a team player, improving work processes and sharing your knowledge. You need to do more than show up: you need to contribute!
- Personal Satisfaction and Enhanced Self-Image: You will grow as an individual.
- Build Self-Confidence: When you take the lead—when you don’t wait for someone else to lead you or give you permission, you feel like you can do anything.
- Armed and Equipped: You will be armed and equipped to face challenges, hardships and obstacles that come your way. You will land on your feet.
Watch and learn from the top sessions at your own pace!
INCLUDES 92 – page participant booklet and bonus speaker handouts!
Take advantage of this amazing ‘Event of Distinction’ for a very reasonably low price! Be the first to view top speakers and world-renowned administrative expert, Joan Burge! You will be able to view 14 videos any time you choose and as many times as you like until certain sessions expire (see below for expiration dates). After all, great information is worth hearing over and over.
These robust, content-rich videos will be available as shortly after you make your purchase. After your purchase you will receive an email with your login credentials to create and activate your account (check your spam folder if it’s not in your inbox). Here is some brief information on our Event and be sure to visit www.OfficeDynamicsConference.com for more information.
- Opening Session: The Journey of the 5 Pillars | Speaker: Joan Burge | Length 55 mins.
- Executive Perspective with Joan Burge, Melba Duncan (President, The Duncan Group), Lisa Olsen (Professional Development Specialist) and Lucy Brazier (Publisher Executive Secretary magazine) Length: 52 mins.
- 20 Years of Celebrating You | Speaker: Joan Burge | Length: 18 mins.
- 30 Starburst | Speaker: Lisa Olsen (Professional Development Specialist) | Length: 30 mins.
- State of the Profession | Speaker: Joan Burge | Length: 64 mins.
- Executive Speak | Speaker: Joan Burge | Length: 17 mins
- Did That Just Really Happen? | Speaker: Debbie Gross (CEA to CEO John Chambers, Cisco Systems) | Length: 42 mins.
- Post-Conference Intention and Action Plans | Speaker: Joan Burge 22 mins.
- Finale: The Ingredients for The Journey | Speaker: Joan Burge | Length: 35 mins