Collaborate, Create, Connect: Expand Your Influence
Get lasting career improvement with 13 sessions — more than 11 hours of breakthrough learning — from our 21st Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence! Order now for exclusive first-access and preferred pricing. You’ll receive video from conference sessions featuring elite speakers and administrative expert, Joan Burge! Includes enriched participant booklet with bonus continuing education materials.
This program’s theme: Collaborate, Create, Connect: Expand Your Influence will accelerate your path to gain the winning competencies necessary in today’s hyper-connected world. To cope with the rapid changes and challenges you face as an Administrative Professional, you need to add Collaboration, Creativity and Connectivity to your proficiency portfolio.
With our Conference On Demand format, you will be able to view the videos whenever you choose and as many times as you would like. After all, great information is worth hearing over and over!
- Collaborate, Create and Connect | Speaker: Joan Burge | Length: 42 mins.
- Tapping Into Your Creative Energy | Speaker: Lisa Olsen | Length: 50 mins.
- Why Settle for the Balcony? How to Get a Front-Row Seat in Life | Speaker: Marilyn Sherman | Length: 73 mins.
- Leveraging Technology For Career Connectivity | Speaker: Julie Perrine | Length: 86 mins.
- Create Authentic Business Relationships | Speaker: Peggy Vasquez | Length: 44mins.
- Executive Perspective With Steve Forst and Joan Burge | Length: 47 mins.
- The Power of Influence | Speaker: Lisa Olsen | Length: 41 mins.
- The Language of Influence: 7+ Subtle Secrets to Persuasive Communication | Speaker: Chrissy Scivicque | Length: 57 mins.
- Harness the Power of Collaboration | Speaker: Lisa Olsen | Length: 41 mins.
- Creative Leadership for Administrative Professionals | Speaker: Vital Germaine | Length: 53 mins.
- Get Out of Overwhelm | Speaker: Beth Terry | Length: 80 mins.
- “Your Image and You” Poise and Professional Presence | Speaker: Peggy Vasquez | Length: 55 mins.
- Expand Your Influence | Speaker: Joan Burge | Length: 34 mins.
These robust, content-rich videos will be available shortly after you make your purchase. After your purchase you will receive an email with your login credentials to create and activate your account (check your spam folder if it’s not in your inbox).
Benefits of Online Learning:
- View great speakers at your convenience. Once you register, these power-packed sessions are available 24/7, at the click of a mouse.
- Learn by yourself or opt for a team license for group learning.
- Increase your knowledge in one day or over several months.
- Watch as many sessions as you want.
- Affordable! Get more than 11 hours of rich content from the best conference sessions.
- Pause the presentation at any time.
- View the sessions at home or at work – anywhere.
If you are viewing the conference sessions on your own, here are some ideas to get the most from the content-rich sessions.
- As you view each session, take notes on the key take-away messages that you can use to build your Action Plan.
- If available, read the Blog article first related to the speaker as pre-course work. (It will be posted at the bottom of the video session page). This will give you a foundation for the information you are about to hear.
- If possible, space out your sessions so you can get the most from each one.
- Create a spreadsheet with the name of each speaker and title of their session. Add columns for: Top 3 Action Items presented by speaker, how to implement those in your work or personal life, and a deadline date.
If you opt for a Team License for learning as a group, get organized prior to viewing your sessions. Who is your team leader or facilitator? How often will you view sessions? What is the objective when you learn as a group? Can you tie in session competencies to your individual development plans or your company mission?
- Take turns sharing the notes each person took after viewing the session. Sometimes a person will hear something important that another attendee did not catch. This will increase the value of your training.
- Pause the session at any time and focus on the point the speaker just made. Drill down on the information that was presented. How can you apply that information as administrative professionals or as a department?
- Make a list of the top 3 key points each speaker presented. Then build a calendar for future lunch and learn sessions whereby attendees can bring new information that supports that topic.
- Assign a different leader for each session to keep your meetings interesting.
- Hold contests between sessions or at the end of the On Demand Series. After each session, have attendees submit a short story on how they implemented an idea or used a strategy provided by the speaker. Ask a panel to select the best one; randomly draw a winner, or involve a manager in selecting the best one.
- Each attendee views the On Demand session prior to the live meeting as a group. Each person brings one great take-away from the session they previewed to share with the class. Then discuss application of information. How will you transfer what you learned to your workplace?
- Each attendee views the On Demand session prior to the live meeting and is tasked with creating a fun learning activity for the live session to reinforce learning.
- While viewing the On Demand session together, create check lists from the learning session that attendees can use on their own or take back to the administrative professionals in their department.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the program? Over 11 hours presented in 13 sessions.
Do I have to view the sessions within a specified time frame? No
Are the sessions scheduled? Do I have to tune in at certain time or unlock sessions? No, you can view any and all of sessions at your leisure.
Can I share this program with my administrative team? Only if you purchase a Team License. If you wish to have multiple employees accessing the program please purchase additional viewers or contact Office Dynamics directly for multiple viewer discounts.
How do I login? After your purchase you will receive an email with your login credentials to create and activate your account (check your spam folder if it’s not in your inbox). There will be a link, username and password in this message. It takes about 10 minutes to process.
What technical requirements are there to view the sessions? It is recommended that you use an updated Firefox or Chrome web browser. Videos are played in HTML 5.