Don't miss out!
Can’t attend the live event? No Problem.
Don’t let travel, budget, or time restrictions stop you from having your breakthrough learning experience.
Pre-Purchase 2020 Conference On Demand Now And Save $100! (reg. $495)
conference on demand sample video
Be There In Mind
We know you’re busy, but even if you’re not there in “body,” you can still be there in “mind.” Our on demand conference replay is a convenient, cost-effective alternative that fulfills your desire for professional enrichment, without a trip to Las Vegas!
Office Dynamics produces beautifully crafted, professionally edited videos of each session during the conference, and we’re making them available in one convenient package. That means you can learn on your own schedule and from the comfort of your own desk or home.
How It Works: Easy Access, At Your Fingertips
Immediately after the conference, we add our signature, elegant Office Dynamics touches to each video. The quality is on par with the live experience—it’s like having a front row seat at the conference!
You’ll receive unlimited online access to watch the videos, download the participant workbook, along with bonus handouts and materials (if there are any), and experience the power of our world-class speaker line up—all at your own pace, as often as you’d like.
Login credentials are delivered within 3-4 weeks after the conference. You’ll create and activate your account, and the learning will be at your fingertips, at your command, and on your schedule from then on.
When you pre-purchase conference on demand, you will save $100. Pre-Purchase pricing ends October 26, 2020.
DON’T MISS OUT!
Learn from World-Renowned Administrative Experts, Workshop Presenters, and Speakers
Get your virtual “front-row” seat to see our 2020 dynamic speakers in action!
The Benefits of Online Learning
Ideas When Viewing
on Your Own
- As you view each session, take notes on the key takeaway messages that you can use to build your Action Plan.
- If available, read the Blog article first related to the speaker as pre-course work. (It will be posted at the bottom of the video session page). This will give you a foundation for the information you’re about to hear.
- If possible, space out your sessions so you can get the most from each one.
- Create a spreadsheet with the name of each speaker and the title of his or her session. Add columns for:
- Top 3 Action Items
- How to Implement (think about your work and personal life)
- Deadline Date
Ideas When Viewing
As a group
- After viewing the session, take turns sharing the notes each person took. Sometimes one participant will hear something important that another did not catch. This will increase the value of your training.
- Pause the session at any time and focus on the point the speaker just made. Drill down on the information that was presented. How can you apply it as administrative professionals or as a department?
- Make a list of the top 3 key points each speaker presented. Then build a calendar for future lunch and learn sessions where attendees can bring new information that supports that topic.
- Hold contests between sessions or at the end of the On Demand Series. After each session, have attendees submit a short story on how they implemented an idea or used a strategy provided by the speaker. Ask a panel to select the best one; randomly draw a winner, or involve a manager in selecting the best one.
- Suggest that each attendee views the on demand session prior to the live meeting as a group. Each person should bring one great takeaway from the session they previewed to share with the class. Then discuss the application of the information. How will you transfer what you learned to your workplace? Or, ask each person to create a fun learning activity to reinforce the information presented.
- While viewing the on demand session together, create checklists from the learning session that attendees can use on their own or take back to the administrative professionals in their department.
Most frequent questions and answers.
Please call 800-STAR-139 if you can not find what you're looking for.
No, there is no expiration date.
No, you can view any and all of the sessions at your leisure.
Only if you purchase a Team License. If you wish to have multiple employees accessing the program please purchase additional viewers or contact Office Dynamics directly for multiple viewer discounts. 800-STAR-138
Once the videos and materials are made available, you will receive an email with your login credentials to create and activate your account (check your spam folder if it’s not in your inbox). There will be a link, username, and password in this message. It takes about 10 minutes to process.
It is recommended that you use an updated Firefox or Chrome web browser. Videos are played in HTML 5.