Ding Happens! How to Improvise, Adapt, and Innovate in an Ever-Changing World!
Anyone can perform well when everything goes right. The real test of you and your organization is how you react when things go wrong – and they will! These make-or-break moments are the “Dings!” of life. Handle them well and you come out looking like a rock star. Handle them poorly and you can end up adding unnecessary stress, difficulty, and complication to your life.
This hilarious and energetic program will show you how to stop fearing and hating change and how to use the power of improv comedy to improvise, adapt, and innovate – no matter what happens!
If things go 100% as planned for you every time, then you can skip this session; otherwise, attend and learn how to reflexively respond to the unexpected in a way that reduces stress, improves productivity, and gives you the skills to manage change.
By the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Reduce stress and increase productivity by focusing on what they can control and letting go of the rest
- Find opportunities within unexpected setbacks to get ahead, rather than behind, when things change or go wrong.
- Become leaders and innovators by creating meaningful change instead of just responding to it.
- Understand how to remove paralysis and unlock creativity by adopting the improviser’s mindset.
- Apply the power of saying “Yes, And” instead of “yes, but” to improve communication, adaptability, and personal growth.