The workplace is accelerating faster than anyone ever thought possible. Every day, we absorb more information, connect with more people, and utilize more technology than our ancestors ever did in their entire lives. In the coming year, we’ll experience more in a single day than we do in two days this year. That’s just the pace of modern life.
As an assistant, you no doubt feel the mounting pressures of the accelerated business environment. In response to the rapidly changing workplace landscape, we must change as well. We must accelerate.
That’s why we’ve chosen The Accelerated Assistant as our theme for the 2017 Conference for Administrative Excellence. This theme is indeed unique, but it’s also a critically important concept to grasp. Without it, assistants risk falling behind the curve. We simply cannot thrive in an accelerated world without a new set of powerful professional skills.
This webinar will give you a high-level overview of what it takes to be The Accelerated Assistant.
As an attendee, you will learn…
- The 7 key areas we need to accelerate and what that really means.
- How to control the rate of acceleration (and why you have to take responsibility!).
- Useful strategies for managing approaching “curves” in the road ahead.
- The many ways in which your role is similar to that of a race car driver. (Hint: It’s a cool analogy that really works!)
- Why slowing down is a counterintuitive but effective strategy for managing acceleration—and when you should do it.
Don’t let others outpace you! Put your career in the fast lane.