Are You The Star-Performing Administrative Or Executive Assistant We Are Looking For?
Our 2018 conference theme is built around Office Dynamics’ premiere training program for assistants, the Star Achievement Series®. This highly-acclaimed program is a philosophy-based course. The Star Achievement philosophy says:
You have the ability to be a star performer in your administrative role. It just takes the right combination of:
Achieving and maintaining a positive attitude about your employer, co-workers, customers and yourself.
Developing new skills and enhancing current intangible skills that are vital to workplace success.
Being a part of and contributing to various team relationships, both internal and external to the organization.
Setting goals, cultivating enriching relationships and presenting a professional image.
Office Dynamics is sponsoring four Star Assistant™ Awards to administrative professionals who are stellar in one of the four Star Achievement areas. Where do you shine the most?
- With administrative skills (such as travel planning, organization, meeting management, communications)?
- What about attitude? Do you portray a calm attitude during chaotic times? Or maintain a positive upbeat attitude at work?
- Maybe you are a great team player? Do you collaborate with administrative peers? Or team really well with your executive?
- Possibly you really shine in the strategy arena because you set goals, build networks or reflect a polished, professional image.
You can only apply for one (1) category/area.
What to submit:
- A summary from you as to why you think you shine in that particular area. Your summary should be between 200 – 300 words. Be very specific as to how you shine in that area.
- Please be sure to note at the top of your summary page either: SKILL, ATTITUDE, TEAMWORK OR STRATEGY.
- A letter from your executive as to why he or she thinks you shine in that particular area. Your executive’s letter should be 100 – 200 words. Please submit your executive’s letter on your company letterhead.
How to submit:
Please mail your summary and your executive’s letter to:
Office Dynamics International
5575 S. Durango, Suite 106
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Deadline: August 31, 2018
We must receive your submission in our office by August 31, 2018.
Questions? Call Melia Amira at 800-782-7139