Executive Director, OfficeTeam
Stephanie Naznitsky is executive director of OfficeTeam, a leading temporary staffing service for administrative professionals. In this role, Stephanie manages operations for OfficeTeam’s 300 locations worldwide. She began her career with parent company Robert Half in 2001, as a staffing manager in the San Francisco Bay Area. Since then, she has taken on roles of increasing responsibility, including serving as regional vice president for several East Coast offices. With an extensive knowledge of the job market and workplace trends, Stephanie is viewed as a trusted thought leader in the staffing industry.
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 | 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. PT
Charting Your Path to Career Success in Today’s Dynamic Workplace
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have seen a dynamic shift in the workplace environment. Business realities have changed dramatically ─ from the way work is being performed to the delivery of services and products to how organizations are recruiting and onboarding new hires. How have administrative duties and job opportunities been impacted by these changes? And what skills do administrative professionals need to thrive in 2020 and beyond?
Learn key strategies that can help you successfully navigate today’s changing workplace. In this session, you will learn:
- Administrative jobs in greatest demand
- Top skills and capabilities employers seek, and tips to expand your expertise
- Making the most of remote work – best practices for enhancing communication, collaboration and productivity
- Getting a job remotely, including uncovering employment opportunities, resume tips and how to maximize the value of video interviews
- The future of administrative work – and the value of career mapping – as well as other workplace trends