A Precious Commodity for Bold Assistants
Speaker: Lisa Olsen
“Success is in the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.” Zig Ziglar
Integrity is the bridge between character and conduct. We can subscribe to having a decent moral character which is admirable but not enough. Our actions must be consistent with our principles. In today’s workplace, assistants are tested every day and stretched to capacity. Integrity defined is all about wholeness, completeness and being of a sound mind. This session will introduce new ways of thinking about integrity and how the bold assistant can best maintain this valuable commodity in today’s workplace.
- Understand the three pieces of the integrity “pie.”
- What does integrity “look” like in the workplace? Learn the traits of integrity. Discover and implement tips for building your integrity bridge.
- Learn the value of being in “permanent beta.”
- The power of focusing on influence, not position. Recognize the diplomatic tactics that will sustain your integrity.
- Learn the Star Trek philosophy to create opportunities to boldly go where no admin has gone before!