Sponsorship Opportunities – Tap Into the Power of Today’s Administrative Professional
Secretary • Administrative Assistant • Executive Assistant • Office Manager
This is just a small sample of the titles that make up the administrative workforce, a group more than 20 million strong and growing*.
Two-thirds of these powerful influencers possess direct authority for approving and making purchase decisions upwards of $25,000. Administrative Professionals are deeply attuned to the needs of their business and have the unique ability to research, recommend and instantly buy products and services that address their pain points.
The Office Dynamics Advantage
Unlike other administrative conferences that cater to the masses, the Office Dynamics Conference for Administrative Excellence attracts an elite subset of top-tier support professionals that represent the highest levels of success in the field, and their authority reflects this.
Our attendees work for globally recognized organizations including Cisco System, The Boeing Company, Humana Inc., Procter & Gamble, Nationwide Insurance, Kindred Healthcare and other Fortune 500 companies.
The Office Dynamics Professional…
- Is deeply connected to social media and likely to share her insights via Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Has a highly developed network within her organization, influencing purchasers at all levels.
- Has a sophisticated understanding of business needs; she regularly researches, recommends, and purchases office supplies, catering, technology, equipment, and more.
- Acts as “gatekeeper” to C-suite executives and other key office personnel, giving her unparalleled direct access and insight.
- Plays an instrumental role in organizational effectiveness and is constantly seeking products and service to improve daily operational efficiency.
- Has unprecedented purchasing power, influence, and decision-making authority.
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Let Office Dynamics Connect You To the REAL Decision-Makers, Gatekeepers, and Influencers From Organizations Around the World
By partnering with us, your product and company will…
- Increase Brand Recognition
- Develop Relationships with Influential Power-Players
- Gain Valuable Insights
- Generate New Business
- Deepen Brand Loyalty
The Office Dynamics Seal of Approval
When Office Dynamics’ founder and CEO, Joan Burge speaks, assistants around the world listen. As a former executive assistant and the globally recognized leader for administrative training and development for over 25 years, Joan has the unique ability to connect with this audience as both a peer and THE authority.
Our sponsors receive the coveted “Office Dynamics Seal of Approval,” which means you and your product or service will immediately gain global recognition within this powerful group. Joan’s direct endorsement carries a message of value, quality and practicality. She knows her audience and they trust her.
Don’t get lost in a sea of exhibits and free giveaways. Let Joan put your company in the spotlight.
Whether you’re looking to connect in-person or virtually, make a critical first-time introduction or deepen existing awareness, we have sponsorship opportunities that meet your needs.