Executive Assistant | Author | Search Professional for C-Level Executive Assistants
Leni Miller is the Founder and President of EASearch, LLC, a premier search firm specializing in senior level executive support. With over 30 year’s experience and a passionate mission for finding the “right” support staff for individuals and leaders in all industries, Leni’s high rate of success reflects her many years of expertise in effective assessment and matching of senior executive management with the most effective of support staff.
Before starting EASearch, Leni was the Co-Founder and President of McCall Staffing in San Francisco, Founder and President of Leni Miller Personnel, and Co-Founder/Producer of “Home Sweet Office”; a TV series focused on the emerging workplace sponsored by Intel Corporation. Leni has recently published her first book, “Finding Right Work; Five Steps to a Life You Love”.
Leni’s commitment to “giving back” is apparent through her many professional and volunteer affiliations, including her roles as the former Director for Junior Achievement, National Association of Women Business Owners, World Business Academy, and the “Center for Attitudinal Healing”. In addition, she is a member of the Association for Corporate Growth, Women President’s Organization; San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, Sausalito Chamber of Commerce and was one of the first women in the world to be admitted to the Rotary Club as a member of the second oldest club in the Rotary World; San Francisco.
Leni graduated with honors from Columbia University and holds a BA in German Language Studies.
Friday, October 30, 2020 | 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Artificial Intelligence: Will It Help or Hurt the EA/PA Profession?
In this session Leni Miller, Founder & Principal EASearch, will discuss how Artificial Intelligence impacts the EA/PA profession now and how it may in the future. With the information from this session, EA/PA’s can reduce anxiety and learn how to prepare for inevitable changes in the demands and tools of the profession.
- Leni will review the history of technology relative to its past and current impact on the EA/PA profession.
- The impact of going from typewriters to word-processors to PCs. Evolution of the tools for the profession.
- The Skills, Talents and Traits of top EA/PA professionals then and now
- 21 Traits relative to needs now and with AI utilization. Do they really change?
- Leni will discuss C level executive perspectives on AI as a leadership tool relative to needed EA/PA support.
- Leni will discuss the current state of AI and its potential capacity for impact on the EA/PA profession at present
- Leni will close by speculating on the future of AI and its impact on the profession