Move from being a lost-in-the-crowd employee to a head-turning dynamic executive assistant!
You have the ability to be a star performer in your administrative role. It takes the right combination of:
Achieving and maintaining a positive attitude about your employer, co-workers, customers and yourself.
Developing new skills and enhancing current intangible skills that are vital to workplace success.
Being a part of and contributing to various team relationships, both internal and external to the organization.
Setting goals, cultivating enriching relationships and presenting a professional image.
Star Achievement is a way of thinking . . . being . . . performing. It is a way of life!!
Why You Need to Attend
Our 25th year promises to deliver the most amazing experience for administrative professionals. You will learn how to:
- stand out from the crowd
- market yourself
- maintain a competitive edge
- be respected and admired for your talents
- set healthy boundaries
- anchor a reputation of excellence
- earn your rightful place on the executive team
- gain greater career satisfaction.
More reasons to attend . . .
- New and Exciting Offerings in 2018. Ranging from Learning Labs to our Star-Studded Panel, you will be inspired and motivated to greatness.
- Pioneers of the Industry. Office Dynamics is the pioneer of the administrative training industry and Joan Burge is a renowned visionary for the profession, constantly challenging assistants to reach for the stars.
- Learn from the experts. Our repertoire of speakers and trainers are highly-experienced in the Star Achievement journey. Be prepared to be challenged, engaged, surprised and amazed.
- New Solutions and Best Practices. Our comprehensive program will provide ample time to share and learn best practices. We will provide the tools and innovative solutions you need to be the best in the administrative profession.
- Meet High-Achieving Assistants. You will engage with assistants from around the world on the first day with our Annual team building event.
- Stay Current and Competitive. Star Assistants are future-focused and stay on the cutting edge. They know that security lies within themselves.
- Transform Your Organization. By learning how top achievers in the administrative profession excel, you will add value to your organization.
This Conference Will Sell Out!