We’ve received email after email and dozens of comments on social media from assistants who attended The Way We Work is Changing, Are You? webinar for administrative professionals with Leni Miller. If you did not have the opportunity to join us in real-time, you can register and receive a link to watch the replay.
This relevant webinar addressed a common frustration amongst the administrative professional community – how to navigate the complexities of working remotely while creating increased value and promoting career growth. Some of the situations addressed were:
- Communicating with an executive who does not communicate well.
- Processes to alleviate feelings of discomfort as a result of being under-utilized during this time, or being furloughed.
- Managing societal expectations of caring for children and supporting your executive during the same hours.
- A deep discussion on fearing that the administrative role is disappearing or the value of an assistant is being diminished.
Here’s what assistants who attended this free webinar are saying:
The Way Administrative Professionals Work Is Changing. Are You Ready?
As informative and insightful as it was, Leni’s The Way We Work is Changing, Are You? webinar is a small piece of a much larger session to be had this October at The 27th Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence.
Virtual Conference attendees can expect to truly participate in one of the most important assistant discussions of this decade – 2020 & Beyond – the future of the administrative profession. Our intuitive and robust platform provides networking capabilities as well as live chat while each speaker is presenting their topic.
Watch Leni from the comfort of your home or office as she talks about the specific steps you can take to utilize the unprecedented opportunity that is emerging for the EA profession. With the information from this session, EA/PA’s can reduce anxiety and increase value and career growth. In this thought-provoking session, you will learn:
- The roadblocks to change and growth in your work.
- The 7 Practices of Great Virtual Support.
- Magic ingredients to the “New Right Work” for you.
- Mindfulness: The secret sauce to increase access to inner wisdom and diminish anxiety.
And much more.
Learn more about Lani’s session.
More About This Year’s Virtual Conference Theme
For our 2020 & Beyond theme, Office Dynamics has brought together some of the brightest minds in the industry, spotlighting already-very-successful companies in the country that are advancing the administrative profession. By attending this conference for assistants, you’ll gain the knowledge needed to power through the decade, such as:
- What the future looks like for the administrative professional.
- How assistant job titles will be impacted.
- What skills assistants need to thrive.
- How administrative roles will change.
- How assistants can best support leaders whose roles are changing every day.
- How enlisting a career coach can prepare you for executive presence.
- How assistants can market their diverse skills.
- How administrative assistants will help move their profession forward within their organization.
Discover More About The 27th Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence